Thursday, March 12, 2009

Project Madrugada

Even though there is still sometime before the class gets to the final project, I have already decided that I would u se that time to focus on my art portfolio site. It will be called Project Madrugrada and I will use this entry to just collect my thoughts.

Madrugada

Opening animation

homepage
Description: Changes time of day from morning to night. Possibly flashes the words madrugada at the morning time. Or this will be the page for early morning.

About me/ background:
Description: Day, sun, clouds, light blue, birds chirping, light colors, sun rays.

Works:
Description: sunset, sun setting, translucent moon, warm colors, gradient, translucent stars Orange, reds blue, silhouette
Sub Categories: Games, Art, Design

Contact: Shooting stars, regular stars, full moon, cresent moon, moon cover in clouds, fireflies (lightning bugs) Light appear from the darkness
Description: Night

Ideas/References
www.madeforeachother.com
Kazuo Oga's work (ghibli)

No comments:

Post a Comment